7/06/2013

Before and After!

Here is the first installment of before and after... Guest bathroom edition!! 
With the help of my friend Currie, this was a quick makeover. (Thanks Currie!) We painted the walls with Valspar soft gloss paint in 'granite dust.' We still need to re-paint the trim and doors, and change the outlets and switchplates to white instead of cream. (Taylor will be doing the electrical work- not me! For good reason.) We have much more painting in our future- but I need to ice my wrists before picking up a brush again :)

Before:

After:


This soap is my new favorite thing.... I found it at Target, my other favorite thing. 

And of course, this towel is from Target too. I'm loving their new Threshold line- also very dangerous to our budget. Good thing towels aren't too expensive. :)

Share:

1 comment:

  1. So fun! It was a pleasure to help too! Thanks for sharing the pictures, and I can't wait to see more as you turn your house into a beautiful home! :)

    ReplyDelete